Las Vegas Tradelines takes every possible measure to ensure that only genuine tradelines are available on our modern-age digital platform. We guarantee that the tradelines purchased from us will be posted to at least two of the three, TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax, credit bureaus.
But ensure that the tradeline is purchased by the “Purchase By Date” mentioned with every tradeline supply we have on our platform. Only if the tradeline is purchased by this date that we guarantee it’s posting within the next reporting cycle. If the purchase is made after the “Purchase By Date,” we guarantee that it will be posted in the following reporting cycle.
In rare cases, if the tradeline fails to report in the current or next reporting cycle, you are entitled to receive a refund from us by reporting the same within 21 days from the first scheduled reporting.
Here are the steps you should follow to claim a refund-
* Note that all refund requests should be sent in writing via email. We do not entertain any refund requests on the phone. You will also need a CreditKarma.com account to request a refund.
- Log in to your CreditKarma account to ensure that the tradeline is not posted on two credit bureaus (**in case if it is posted on one bureau, follow the instructions at the end of this page)
- Ensure that the report is updated
If the tradeline is not reported on two bureaus and the report is updated, you are eligible to apply for a refund. Please write an email to email@example.com with the following details-
- Order no.
- 4-digit tradeline ID for which you are claiming a refund
- Credentials of your CreditKarma account so that your claim can be verified
We will need at least two business days to verify your claim. If your claim is confirmed, a refund will be processed within two business days. Standard transfer durations may apply. Please note that the refund department is not available on weekends.
**If your CreditKarma account shows that the tradeline is posted on one exchange, we will then need your Experian information to confirm that it is not posted on two bureaus. You can send us your CreditCheckTotal.com or Experian.com account credentials for the same. You will be eligible for a refund if the tradeline is found to be posted on a single bureau.