Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions (Last Updated-18/02/2021)
Agreement to Terms
The Terms and Conditions discussed here constitute a legal agreement between Las Vegas Tradelines (“us,” “we,” or “our”) and you (personally or behalf of any entity) with regard to using our website, media channel, mobile application, mobile website, or any other media form connected to us.
By using our website(site), you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to all the Terms and Conditions. If in case you do not agree with any of the Terms and Conditions, you should discontinue using our website.
As our website user, it is your responsibility to regularly review the Terms and Conditions to remain informed. Any kind of changes to the Terms and Conditions will also be notified through the “Last Updated” date mentioned at the starting of this page.
All the information available on the site is in no way intended for any kind of distribution or use in any country or jurisdiction where the distribution is against the local laws or regulations. Accordingly, anyone using the site is doing it as per their own initiative while complying with all the local laws and regulations.
The site is only intended for people who are above 18 years. We do not permit people below 18 years to use or register on our site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except when indicated otherwise, the site, including all the Content (databases, source code, software, functionality, audio, text, video, photographs, graphics, and website design), Marks (service marks, logos, and trademarks) are controlled, owned, or licensed to us, and also protected by copyright and trademark laws, along with many other laws associated with intellectual property and unfair competition in the USA and other foreign jurisdictions.
All the Content as well as the Marks available on the site are on an “AS IS” basis for personal information and consumption only. Unless expressly informed in these Terms and Conditions, our site or any of its Content and/or Marks should not be reproduced, republished, copied, aggregated, posted, displayed, uploaded, translated, encoded, distributed, licensed, sold, transmitted, or exploited in any other manner for commercial purpose, without our written permission.
People who are eligible for using the Site only have a restricted license for accessing and using the site. In case if you want to print or download any part of the Site Content, you only have a limited license to do it for non-commercial and personal use. All the rights which are not granted to the user are reserved by us.
Eligible users using this site agree to the following-
- All the information provided at the time of registration will be accurate, true, complete, and current;
- The accuracy of all the details will be maintained by the user, and the same will be updated as and when required;
- You agree to the Terms and Conditions and are in legal capacity for using the site for only the intended purpose
- You are above 18 years and not a minor as per the local jurisdiction
- Website is not accessed through any non-human or automated means
- Website will not be used for any purpose that can be considered illegal or unauthorized
- Website usage will in no way violate any regulations or laws
In case if any user provides inaccurate, incomplete, not current, or false information, we have complete right for terminating or suspending the account. We can refuse not only current but even future use of our Site if we determine it to be necessary.
Site users might be required to register online. By registering, you will agree to keep your account credentials (ID and Password) protected at all times. We have the right to reclaim, remove, or change any username, if we, in our sole discretion, consider it to be obscene, inappropriate, or objectionable.
The site should only be used for the purpose it is made available for. It should not be used for any other commercial endeavor unless specifically approved or endorsed by us.
By using the site, you agree to not-
- Use the site for any unauthorized purpose, such as collecting email addresses and/or usernames of our users by any electronic or other method and sending marketing emails.
- Retrieve any data or content systematically for compiling or creating a database, directory, or collection with written permission from us.
- Use any purchase or buying agent to purchase on your behalf.
- Use the site for offering or advertising goods and/or services.
- Disable, circumvent, or interfere with the security of the site.
- Mislead, defraud, or trick other users or us, especially for learning sensitive account information.
- Engage in any unauthorized linking or framing to the site.
- Use any automated system, such as coding scripts, data mining, bots, or similar systems, for extracting data or collect information.
- Make inappropriate use of the support services available on the site.
- Submit any false misconduct or abuse report.
- Create, disrupt, or interfere with the services or network of the site.
- Impersonate or even attempt to impersonate any other user on the site.
- Transfer or sell your profile.
- Use any information available on the site to compete or use the site or its content for any kind of endeavor that can generate revenue or for commercial operations.
- Disassemble, decipher, decompile, or reverse engineer any software being used on the site.
- Bypass any of the measures implemented on the site to restrict or prevent access.
- Transmit or upload any material that serves as transmission or information collection mechanism, including cookies, GIFs, or spyware.
- Use the site in any manner that is not consistent with the applicable laws and regulations.
As a site user, you might be invited for chatting, participating, or contributing to the message boards, blogs, or online forums. This can provide you an opportunity to submit, create, transmit, display, distribute, publish, post, or broadcast materials or content to us or any other users on the Site. The content can be text, video, audio, photographs, comments, graphics, personal information, suggestions, or other materials, collectively known as “Contributions.”
All the Contributions made to the Site might be viewable to all the other users who use the Site and even to users from 3rd party websites. All the transmitted Contributions will be treated non-proprietary and non-confidential.
You contributing on the Site, you agree that-
- Distribution, public display, creation, transmission, performance, or accessing, copying, or downloading of the Contributions do not infringe any of our proprietary rights, such as patent, trade secret, copyright, or even moral rights of any 3rd party.
- As a Contributor, you own or have the required rights, releases, permissions, consents, and licenses to authorize the Site and its users to use the Contributions.
- Contributors have the permissions, release, and/or written consent of every individual whose name or likeness of every identifiable individual is used in the Contribution.
- The Contributions are in no way misleading, inaccurate, or fake.
- The Contributions are in no way unauthorized or unsolicited promotional content, advertisements, mass mails, spam, chain letter, pyramid scheme, or any other form of solicitation.
- The Contributions cannot be obscene, lewd, filthy, harassing, violent, lascivious, or objectionable in any way.
- The Contributions in no way disparage, mock, ridicule, abuse, or intimidate anyone.
- The Contributions do not violate the publicity rights or privacy of any 3rd party.
- The Contributions cannot violate any state or federal law regarding child pornography or negatively affect the well-being or health of minors.
- The Contributions do not offend anyone on the basis of their national origin, race, sexual preference, gender, or physical handicap.
- The Contributions should not violate or link to any material that violates the Terms and Conditions or any applicable regulation or law.
By Contributing to our Site, the Contributor automatically grants us the right to have unrestricted, irrevocable, unlimited, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, worldwide right for using, hosting, copying, disclosing, selling, reselling, reproducing, storing, caching, archiving, broadcasting, publishing, displaying, transmitting, translating, reformatting, excerpting, and distributing the Contributions.
The Contributions can be used and distributed in any media channels and in any format preferred by us. The license will also be applicable to any media, form, or technology developed in the future.
As site administrators, we do not have any ownership over the Contributions. The Contributors have complete ownership of the Contributions and proprietary and intellectual property rights associated with the Contributions. In no way can we be held liable for representations or statements in the Contributions provided by the users.
Users are solely responsible for all the Contributions, and you agree to exonerate us from all the responsibilities. You will also refrain from legal actions against us with regard to the Contributions.
We reserve the right to redact, edit, or change the Contributions or even re-categorize the Contributions to place them at appropriate locations on our Site. We can also pre-screen or even delete Contributions without any notice to the Contributors. We are not obligated to monitor the Contributions.
We can also provide the Site users the opportunity to leave ratings or reviews. Follow these criteria while posting any reviews-
- Only individuals with first-hand experience with the entity should post a review;
- The review should not contain anything racist, abusive, offensive, or hate language;
- The review should not contain any discriminatory reference on gender, race, religion, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or disability;
- The review should not contain any reference to illegal activities;
- Negative reviews should not come from anyone affiliated with our competitors;
- Reviews should not be misleading or false;
- Users are not allowed to organize any campaign to encourage other users for posting positive or negative reviews.
We reserve the right to remove, reject, or accept reviews at our sole discretion. There is no obligation for us to monitor or screen the reviews or delete them even if any user considers them inaccurate or objectionable. We do not endorse the reviews or necessarily represent the views or opinions of our partners or affiliates.
License for Mobile Application
If our Site is accessed through a mobile application, we grant a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, and limited right to installing and using the application on any wireless devices you own and use. The access to the application should be in line with this User License.
As our mobile application user, you shall not-
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of the application;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations
- Modify, improve, translate, adapt, enhance, or derive work from the application;
- Alter, remove, or obscure proprietary notice published or posted by us or application licensors;
- Use the mobile application for any endeavor that could lead to revenue generation or any other purpose except the intended purpose;
- Use the application to create a service, product, or software that is competitive to the application or its usage;
- Use the application for sending automated queries to any commercial email or website;
Use any of the proprietary information or application interfaces or any other intellectual property for designing, manufacturing, distributing, licensing, or developing other applications or accessories.
Apple and Android Application
The terms listed below are applicable when our mobile application is obtained either from Apple Store or Android Play Store (App Distributor)-
- The mobile application license is non-transferable to use on a mobile device powered by Apple iOS or Android operating systems and in line with the rules created by the App Distributors;
- Support and maintenance will be provided by us as per the terms and conditions of this license or as otherwise applicable by laws or regulations;
- By using our application, you agree that the App Distributor will not have any obligation to offer any support or maintenance service;
- In case if the mobile application fails to conform to any warranty, the same can be notified to the App Distributor in accordance with their terms and conditions;
- The App Distributor, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to refund any purchase price that the user might have paid for the application in such cases;
- By using the application, you agree that you are currently not situated in any country subject to an embargo by the US government or designated as a country that “supports terrorists” or are listed as a “restricted” or “prohibited” party by the US government;
- When using our mobile application, you should also comply with all the terms of agreement of 3rd parties, for example, VoIP users should not violate the terms and conditions of the data service agreement of their wireless providers;
- You also acknowledge that the App Distributors are 3rd party beneficiaries of our mobile application licenses’ terms and conditions, and the App Distributors have the right to enforce their terms and conditions against any user as they are considered 3rd party beneficiaries.
While using the Site, you might also link your 3rd party online accounts to your account on this Site. This is either done through the user providing the account login details on the Site or enabling us to access their 3rd party account according to the terms and conditions.
You agree that you are entitled to disclose such 3rd party login details to us without violating any of the terms and conditions of the 3rd party. In no way will we be liable to pay fees to the 3rd party for accessing these details. By allowing us to access your 3rd party account details, you agree that we are permitted to access, store, and make available the content provided and/or stored in the 3rd party account.
You reserve the right to deactivate or de-link your 3rd party account with your registered account on our Site. This can be done by contacting us on the compact information made available at the bottom of this page.
3rd Party Content and Websites
It is possible for our Site to contain links to other websites (3rd Party Websites), along with text, photographs, articles, designs, audio, video, applications, or other content originating or belonging to 3rd parties.
Such content from a 3rd party is not monitored, checked, or investigated for their appropriateness, completeness, or accuracy by us. We are in no way responsible for the websites that you access through a link on our Site. Availability of 3rd party content in no way means that we approve or endorse the same.
If you leave our Site to access 3rd party websites or use or install their content, you will be doing it at your own risk. Ensure that you check the terms and conditions, as well as the data gathering and privacy policies of the 3rd party website before using them.
We also allow advertisers to publish their advertisements in certain parts of our Site, such as banner ads or sidebar ads. As an advertiser, posting ads and the products or services sold through them would be entirely your responsibility.
As an advertiser, you also represent and warrant that you have the necessary authority and rights to publish ads on the site. You also agree that the advertisements are subject to our DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice and Provisions. No refund will be issued to the advertiser if the advertisement is taken down due to non-compliance with the DMCA provisions.
Term and Termination
All the Terms and Conditions made available on this page will remain in full effect as long as you use our Site. WITHOUT ANY LIMITATIONS TO OTHER PROVISIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ACCESS TO THE SITE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR A REASON AND EVEN WITHOUT A REASON IF WE HAVE REASONS TO BELIEVE THAT THE ACCESS OR USAGE OF THE SITE DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If an account is suspended or terminated for any reason, you are not allowed to create a new account on our Site. We also reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings if required.
THE SITE IS ONLY PROVIDED ON AN AS-AVAILABLE AND AS-IS BASIS. YOUR USAGE OF THE SITE WILL BE AS YOUR OWN RISK. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL THE WARRANTIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAWS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT ON OUR SITE OR ANY CONTENT OF WEBSITES LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY OR ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT OFFERED BY ANY 3RD PARTY THROUGH OUR SITE.
USERS ARE ADVISED TO USE THE BEST JUDGMENT WHEN PURCHASING ANY SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Limitations of Liability
WE, OUR DIRECTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES CAN IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO ANY 3RD PARTY OR USERS FOR ANY LOST PROFIT, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOST REVENUE THAT ARISES FROM THE USAGE OF OUR SITE.
Our Terms and Conditions, along with all the operating rules and policies posted on our Site, constitute the understanding and agreement between the users and us. Any failure in exercising the provisions or rights mentioned in the Terms and Conditions cannot function as a waiver to such provisions or rights.
We can also assign our obligations and rights to others and cannot be held liable for any damage, loss, or delay, which is caused due to a reason beyond our control. In case of any part of the Terms and Conditions provisions is determined as void, unlawful, or unenforceable, that part of the provision can betreated severed from the Terms and Conditions. However, this will not impact the validity of any other provisions.
The Terms and Conditions cannot be used for creating any partnership, agency relationship, or joint venture with us. Users are hereby waiving all of their defenses that might have been based on the digital format of the Terms and Conditions.